BIHAR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP
EDUCATION DEPARTMENT, BIHAR GOVERNMENT
- Application Begin : 27/08/2021
- Last Date of Registration of Session 2019-20 & 2020-21: 15/11/2021
- Last Date of Registration of Session 2021-22: 31/12/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/12/2021
- No any Application Fee because this is scholarship form.
- No Age Limit
- Matric Pass with Bihar Board or any recognized board.
- Who are still studying in any class of session 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22
- Only BC, EBC, SC and ST Candidate Fill this form.
- Student Annual Family Income from all sources should not exceed as per following
- For Session 2019-20: 2.5 Lakhs
- For Session 2020-21: 2.5 Lakhs
- For Session 2021-22: 3 Lakhs
How to Fill Application Form?
- Go to official website through Important link
- Go to Apply for Academic Year 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22 section.
- Select your category.
- New Candidate click on New Students Registration & Registered Candidate click on Login for Already Registered Students.
- Students can register to the portal by providing details such as Name, Aadhar Number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and email etc.
- USERID and Password after successful registration will be sent to registered mobile number.
- Do not share USERID and PASSWORD with any other person.
- After obtaining USERID and PASSWORD login to the portal and complete the form and finally submit the form.
- After completion of the form finally submit the application form on portal and print a copy of the application form for future reference. No Change is permissible after final submission of the form.
Read Instruction or Notification before apply
- A student only will get scholarship only once for each academic year.
- A student only need to apply only once for one academic year otherwise his/her application will be rejected.
- Before apply check the name of your institution in registered list of institutions [Views Institutions]
- Ensure that student bank account is active and is in the name of student only.
- Student applications for Post Matric Scholarship will be verified both by institution authorities and duly constituted committee of Govt. of Bihar.
- The student application will be duly verified by the concerned institution and it also be physically verified from institution records by a duly constituted committee of Govt. of Bihar. Only after due process laid down by Govt. of Bihar Post Matric Scholarship will be released to the Bank Account of Student through DBT [PFMS].
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Certificate of Bihar
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority of Govt. of Bihar
- Income Certificate
- Fee Receipt from Institution [views]
- Bonafide Certificate (As Applicable) [views]
- Last Exam Passing Certificate [In case of First Year Last degree certificate and in case of consecutive years (2nd, 3rd, 4th years etc. Last Degree Passing certificate and Course exam passing Mark sheet]
|Search List of Registered Institutions||Click Here|
|New Students Registration||Click Here|
|Login for Already Registered Students||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|