CTET December 2022 Exam
Dec-2022 - Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 31 October 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 24 November 2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 25 November 2022 (03:30PM)
- Centre City and Exam date/ Pre Admit Card : 20 December 2022
- Final Admit Card : 26 December 2022
- Exam Date : 28 Dec. 2022 to 07 February 2023
- Answer Key: 17 February 2023
- Result: 03 March 2023
- General / OBC : ₹1000/- for only paper I or II
- General / OBC : ₹1200/- Both paper I or II
- SC / ST / PH : ₹500/- for only paper I or II
- SC / ST / PH : ₹600/- Both paper I or II
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Fee Mode Only
|Download Result||Click Here || Link 2|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here || Link 2|
|Download Response Sheet||Click Here || Link 2|
|Final Admit Card||Click Here || Link 2 || Link 3
Admit Card will be available from two days before of your Exam date
|Centre City & Exam date/ Pre Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration || Login || Link 3 || Link 4|
|CTET 2022 Syllabus||Click Here|
|Information Bulletin CTET 2022||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
The minimum qualifications for appearing in the CTET are as notified by NCTE. The candidates are advised to visit the website of NCTE ncte.gov.in to ascertain their eligibility.
The minimum qualifications for the teaching staff should be in accordance with the following:
- National Council for Teacher Education (Determination of Minimum Qualifications for Persons to be recruited as Education Teachers and Physical Education Teachers in Pre-Primary, Primary, Upper Primary, Secondary, Senior Secondary or Intermediate Schools or Colleges) Regulations as amended and notified from time to time.
- Minimum qualifications laid down in the Recruitment Rules for the teachers by the Appropriate Government where the school is situated or the Recruitment Rules for the teachers of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan or Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
- The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria. It is to be noted that if a candidate has been allowed to appear in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test it does not imply that the candidate’s eligibility has been verified. It does not vest any right with the candidate for appointment. The eligibility shall be finally verified, by the concerned recruiting agency / appointing authority.
Note : As notified by NCTE, relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks in the minimum Educational Qualification for eligibility shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to reserved categories, such as SC/ST/ OBC/Differently-abled.