Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2022 Online Apply
Education Department, Govt of Bihar
- Application Begin : 05 November 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online :
05/12/2022, 31/12/2022, 16/001/202331 January 2023
- BC & EBC Students are requested to wait for their portal to be opened .
- No any Application Fee because this is scholarship form.
- No Age Limit
- Matric Pass with Bihar Board or any recognized board.
- Who are still studying in any class (Inter/ Graduation/ PG etc...) of session 2022-23
- Only BC, EBC, SC and ST Candidate Fill this form.
- Student Annual Family Income from all sources should not exceed as per following
- For Session 2022-23: 3 Lakhs
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Certificate of Bihar
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority of Govt. of Bihar
- Income Certificate
- Fee Receipt from Institution [views]
- Bonafide Certificate (As Applicable) [views]
- Last Exam Passing Certificate [In case of First Year Last degree certificate and in case of consecutive years (2nd, 3rd, 4th years etc. Last Degree Passing certificate and Course exam passing Mark sheet]
Read Instruction or Notification before apply
- A student only will get scholarship only once for each academic year.
- A student only need to apply only once for one academic year otherwise his/her application will be rejected.
- Before apply check the name of your institution in registered list of institutions [Views Institutions]
- Ensure that student bank account is active and is in the name of student only.
- Student applications for Post Matric Scholarship will be verified both by institution authorities and duly constituted committee of Govt. of Bihar.
- The student application will be duly verified by the concerned institution and it also be physically verified from institution records by a duly constituted committee of Govt. of Bihar. Only after due process laid down by Govt. of Bihar Post Matric Scholarship will be released to the Bank Account of Student through DBT [PFMS].
How to Fill Application Form?
- Go to official website through Important link
- Go to Apply for Academic Year 2022-23 section.
- Select your category.
- New Candidate click on New Students Registration & Registered Candidate click on Login for Already Registered Students.
- Students can register to the portal by providing details such as Name, Aadhar Number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and email etc.
- USERID and Password after successful registration will be sent to registered mobile number.
- Do not share USERID and PASSWORD with any other person.
- After obtaining USERID and PASSWORD login to the portal and complete the form and finally submit the form.
- After completion of the form finally submit the application form on portal and print a copy of the application form for future reference. No Change is permissible after final submission of the form.
|Apply Online for SC/ ST||Click Here || Registration || Login || Link 4|
|View Institution List||Click Here|
|Apply Online for BC/ EBC||Click Here || Registration || Login || Link 4 Available Soon|
|Download Payment List||SC/ ST || BC/ EBC|
|Download Notification||Click Here|