SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2022
Steno C & D 2022 - Short Details of Notification
- Answer Key : 24 November 2022
- Skill Test : 15 February 2023 to 16 February 2023 Notice
- General / OBC/ Other State : ₹100/-
- SC / ST / PH : ₹0/-
- Female Candidate : ₹0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online/ SBI Challan Fee Mode Only
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Stenographer Grade C: 18 to 30 years as on 01.01.2022, i.e., candidates born not before 02.01.1992 and not later than 01.01.2004 are eligible to apply.
- Stenographer Grade D: 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2022, i.e., Candidates born not before 02.01.1995 and not later than 01.01.2004 are eligible to apply.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Govt Rules.
- Candidates must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Skill Test in Stenography
- The candidates who are shortlisted in the Computer Based Examination will be required to appear in the Skill Test for Stenography. The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English or Hindi (as opted by the candidates in the online Application Form) at the speed of 100 words per minute (w.p.m.) for the post of Stenographer Grade C and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade D. The matter will have to be transcribed on computer. The transcription time is as follows:
|Answer Key Download||Click Here|
|Skill Test Notice||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
- Application Begin : 20 August 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 05 September 2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 06 September 2022
- Correction Last Date : 07 September 2022
- Admit Card : 09 November 2022
- Exam Date : 17 November 2022 to 18 November 2022